Monday, August 6, 2012

Physiotherapist in Bali

Physiotherapy is like a massage mostly but from studied people about anatomy. They are not doctors but almost like a doctor.

If you looking for one of them in Bali. I know one Mr. Mujianto. A talented one about physiotherapy. Working his own place which is in Kasih Ibu Hospital. I think physiotherapy needed in here if you consider here is a surfing place and there are lots of surfers. Because physiotherapists patients mostly sportsmen and injured ones. But not always sportsmen use them. If you have a head ache, neck pain, shoulder pain etc. you are potential patients for them.

Here is a testimonial which you can see in his blog or clinic too.


I came to the physiotherapy because of my pain and tensions in the neck which causes always a lot of massive headaches. I have this problem already a long time. Mr. Mujianto figured out that it is connected to the problems I had with my spine 20 years ago. The doctors at this time told me that there is no cure for that. Since we started the therapy it got better from session to session. But I also learned that I have to change my body habbits. With a lot of good advices and exercises I`m able to handle headaches quite easy now. The treatment solved my problems with the spine and gave me back my life quality.

Thanks a lot,

Janin



Web blog: http://realphysioplus.blogspot.com/                           
Address : Jl. Teuku Umar 148, Simpang Enam, Denpasar ( near Dunkin Donnuts )
Tel : +62 81 7474 2090
Email: mujiantofisio@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bali Villa & Land




Welcome to Bali Land & Villa


This site is mostly for real estate business and Bali Property but little bit from everything content. If you have any questions please comment on entries or email me directly.

Bali is the one of the most beautiful island in the world. It has increasing number of visitors every year. It is also most profitable property place in the world. And you can find some of those properties and solutions here.

I hope you will enjoy.

Thanks for visiting

Some entries' contents are still weak but will be updated